Friday, November 5, 2010

The Way She Moves is Magic

Pulsating waves pound and push the walls,
My chest throbs in rhythm with this overwhelming force.
Electricity fills the air and sparks fly wildly overhead,
Lights erratically appear and disappear, blinding and confusing!
My world seems to warp and twist and mutate into an alien landsape
Full of color and deep sound and earthquakes underfoot.

In the midst of this turbulence I see her-
Powerful, calm and controlling.

She rides the waves like a sleek canoe.
The colors glide over her smooth undulating figure,
Her hair cathes and tames the sparks.
Her slender limbs communicate with the world pulse
In a queer language of sorts that I may never understand.
She sways and twists and turns like a whirlpool,
And I am hypnotized, and the backdrop blurs.
She manoeuvres around the tides-
Graceful as a swan.
She yields and then expels,
She rides and then evades-
As the colors and sounds splash about,
As she becomes Reality,
As I drink deep,
Of the fountain of Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment