Friday, November 5, 2010

Something in Me

Something in me died.
Dead, dead, died.
No more, gone, lost.
Out with the old,
In with the new.

My demons scrape at my sensibilities,
Help me to be what I ought to be!
I embrace my demons-
They are me as I am They.

Something in me died,
When the carpet was taken from under my feet.
The cold floor chills my very bones- the only thing left-

More, more, more,
Keep warm, keep warm.

Two decades- a flash in the pan

If love fails me then hate fuel me.
If light blinds me- come here darkness.
Two decades, one minute.

Something in me died.
Who is the stranger in the mirror?
Who are you?
Answer me!

The flower died, the twig must now fend for itself
The cord severed,
Ties broken,
Love lost,
Kindness crushed.

A hollow vessel remains,
Floating in this darkness without sensory stimulus.
There is no wind, or is there?
Imagination?

I will plunge deeper into the darkness
Till I cannot any longer
At the black heart of Darkness, I will find it-
The bitter, sticky, thick truth:
We are all empty vessels floating in space
"Bump me not, and I won't bump thee"
The lighter we are- the higher we float.

Cut all the weights attaches to the barrel.

Nothing in me died,
Died, died, dead.

Nothing in me lived,
Live, lived, lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment